Sunday, March 20, 2011

28 Weeks!

Weekly Update:


How far along? 28 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss? 36 pounds. I weigh about 15 pounds more than David does. I think it's almost all in my belly and boobs--my legs and arms look pretty much the same.
Maternity clothes? Umm, yes. I can sleep in some pre-pregnancy pajama pants as long as I keep them below the bump.
Stretch marks? Nope! Thanks to my sister-in-law for giving me cocoa butter lotion for Christmas. I know all the studies say it doesn't work, but it at least smells good.
Sleep? Pretty well. I'm getting up to go to the bathroom a couple times a night, but falling asleep isn't too hard.
Best moment last week?
Hearing the babies' nice strong heartbeats at my appointment.
Movement? Oh yes. Baby A is much wigglier than Baby B. Sometimes they both get going at once and I can see each of them poking in my belly.
Food cravings? Fruit, mostly. And now that I'm scared about my glucose test, sweets because I'm afraid I'm going to be told I can't have dessert anymore.
Gender? Girl and a boy!
Labor signs? Braxton-Hicks, Braxton-Hicks, Braxton-Hicks.
Belly button in/out? Mostly out. If I'm lying on my back it falls back in a bit.
What I miss: Going to work and seeing people.
What I am looking forward to: Finishing my thank you notes from my showers.
Milestones: 28 Weeks! Magic number. I know that every day matters, but my next big goal is 30 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment