Sunday, April 3, 2011

Thirty Weeks!!




How far along? 30 Weeks!
Total weight gain/loss? I'm up 40 pounds. I honestly am not sure where it is. My face looks the same, my arms and legs look generally the same. My hips and butt have spread a bit, but not much. I can't believe my belly and boobs have grown THAT much, but it seems they must have!
Maternity clothes? Absolutely. I'm way past the small and medium maternity tops that friends had loaned me and that I had bought before knowing I was having twins. Jeans are still a problem--I've settled on wearing the mediums and just scrunching the panel down. Pajamas are tough, but I don't mind sleeping in very little!
Stretch marks? Still clear.
Sleep? Sleep.....mmm. I'm finding that naps are so wonderful. For some reason I feel the need to nap not too soon after waking up--like from 9-9:30. And then again in the afternoon. I'm not sleeping super well at night, so maybe that's it.
Best moment last week?
Finding out that the babies are still growing on track and hearing their nice strong heartbeats.
Movement? Much stronger and more frequent. Baby B has gotten himself wedged up in my rib cage a lot lately.
Food cravings? Cadbury Creme Eggs. David is going to save some for me for after I deliver.
Gender? Girl and a boy!
Labor signs? Same old Braxton-Hicks.
Belly button in/out? Mostly out and soft. It feels so strange!
What I miss: Going outside....the weather has been so nice lately. I want to plant flowers in the front yard, and I can't. I want to organize the babies' room and I can't. I want to go grocery shopping!!
What I am looking forward to: David said he bought me something "special" for dinner one night this week. I'm looking forward to finding out what it is!
Milestones: 30 Weeks! I love being into the 30s!

No comments:

Post a Comment